Travel MarketPlace returns to Toronto for a sixth year!
2018 brought approximately 450 attendees and 2019 promises to be bigger and better than ever!
Catering to Canadian travel professionals and suppliers alike, Travel MarketPlace EAST is coming back for it’s 6th Year!
Canada is a hot source market for the entire industry— and Travel Market Report, in partnership with ACTA is bring Travel MarketPlace EAST back to Toronto for 2019, providing the education, training and networking opportunities needed to grow your business. This is your chance to learn from dynamic industry and motivational speakers on how to become more profitable while keeping today’s consumer satisfied. You can’t afford to miss this unique learning conference designed to help you grow your share of that business!
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Travel Market Place
- Customize your learning experience with over 30 unique sessions with essential, business building content including: Marketing, Sales, Niche, Performance and Operations.
- Meet the experts in each core area of the travel industry! We’ve got best in class speakers who’ve achieved success and are now ready to share their experience with our attendees to help them grow.
- Collaborate with key Suppliers at our trade show to create profitable partnerships. It’s the ideal venue for initiating new discussions and firming up existing plans for working “better together”.
- Network with like minded high achieving travel professionals! Share ideas, challenges and insights from your peers.
- Get inspired! The road to success is not easy. We all need a dose of encouragement, motivation and perspective to keep going! Join us for “Tips to the Top” from our motivational keynote speakers who know just what it takes to get there!
- Keynote speakers include Industry Experts, Virgin Voyages VP Tom McAlpin, Holland America VP Eva Jenner, Norwegian Cruise Lines Director, Derek Lloyd, Social Media Expert and TV Host Sandra McElmore and Technology Expert, President of Travel Agency Tribes, Ryan McElroy.
- Educational workshops covering the industry’s most timely topics, including Sales, Marketing, Technology, Niche Specialization, Expedition Cruising, Social media, High Performance Strategies, Legal, Agent Advocacy, and more!
Some highlights from our 2018 conference.
Janna Guay Certified Travel Counsellor and Master Cruise Counselor, TPI
I have been to all of the Toronto Travel Marketplace Conferences. They are a wealth of information for everyone in the industry. Each year I come away feeling re-energized with lots of great takeaways!